Resetting Normal: Defining the New Era of Work
Resetting normal is a “must” since the new era of work is here. Businesses, emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic, have a unique opportunity to shape how, when, and where people will work in the years to come ā and define a ābetter normalā.
But are businesses ready to take on this challenge? What leadership skills will executives need to facilitate this change? And what new skills will be critical to future-proof businesses and careers?
Read the Adecco Groupās new global research study,Ā Resetting Normal: Defining the New Era of Work,Ā to find out what people want in the future and how businesses can be in the driving seat of this change.
Download the Whitepaper
Key themes from the “Resetting Normal” research:
- A shift to āhybridā working as companies and employees call for better flexibility:Ā Increased flexibility deemed to have universal benefits
- The end of the 9-5?Ā Tracking results, not hours, clearly emerges as the new way to measure productivity
- Reinventing leadership:Ā Empathy, trust and a new focus on wellbeing and culture building are the most important leadership skills in the new era of work
- Universal appetite for mass upskilling:Ā The post pandemic climate will call not just for new types of work but also a new type of worker
- Employers most trusted to āreset normalāĀ Employers have gained the trust of their employees during the pandemic. It is now time for them to act.
For more information contact email@example.com.
About the research
The research surveyed 8,000 white-collar workers across eight countries: Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the UK and the USA. Questions covered how the pandemic had altered peopleās way of working and their views around what they wanted for the future.