As mentioned above, we usually disclose your data to third parties. This is done to complete the purposes set out above. We do this in the following circumstances:
- To our suppliers. We will, for example, engage a supplier to carry out administrative and operational work in support of our relationship with you. The supplier(s) will be subject to contractual and other legal obligations to preserve the confidentiality of your data and to respect your privacy, and will only have access to the data they need to perform their functions; the relevant suppliers are typically IT suppliers (who host or support our IT systems, including information about you), premises management companies (who look after physical security at our buildings, and therefore need to know about you to allow access to our buildings) and back office finance and accounting management providers (who need to handle details of candidates in order to process accounts payable and receivable). We also engage suppliers who provide IT technology services and solutions, which might include video interview and skills assessment tools. These suppliers are:
– Salesforce.com,inc: Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA with its hosting location in Germany providing us with the technology for our Candidate Platform.
– Bullhorn Inc.: Boston, MA. United States. 100 Summer Street, 100 Summer St., USA with its hosting location in Ireland and Germany providing us with a software to manage the recruitment process.
– TextKernel B.V.: Nieuwendammerkade 26A-5, 1022 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands with its hosting location in Germany providing us with CV parsing and search engine services.
– Cammio B.V., Lange Houtstraat 13, 2511 CV The Hague, The Netherlands with its hosting location in Germany and Ireland providing us with Video interview services.
– Planbition B.V., Jonkerbosplein 52, 6534 AB Nijmegen, Netherlands with its hosting location in The Netherlands providing us with workforce management services.
– Qualtrics LLC., 333 W. River Park Drive, Provo, UT 84604, USA with its hosting location in Germany providing us with candidate satisfaction surveys.
– HCL Technologies Limited, 806, Siddharth, 96, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019 with its hosting location in The Netherlands and Germany providing us with infrastructure services.
- To members of the Adecco group of companies in other countries. These are located in- or outside the European Union; different members of the group fulfil different functions and as result your information will be shared with them for different reasons:
- information is shared with members of the Adecco group that provide IT functions for the Adecco companies world-wide; those IT functions are located among others in Romania, Prague, Czech Republic and France.
- information is also shared with Adecco affiliates within Europe for the single purpose of recruitment processes in order to find more suitable assignments for you. By having clicked the box in the registration form on our website, you gave your explicit consent that your personal data may be forwarded to the other entities of the Adecco Group, which you can find here.
- information is also shared with Adecco affiliates worldwide where you have expressed an interest in opportunities in that market, or members of the Adecco Group identify that you may have particular skills required or helpful in that market. A list of the countries in which we operate is available in the âchoose your countryâ function of our website at www.adecco.com.
- To our clients/prospective employers: we will share your data with clients of ours who are offering jobs/assignments you may be interested in, or who are interested in your profile. They owe contractual and other confidentiality obligations in relation to your data to us, and to you.
- We will share your data with government, police, regulators or law enforcement agencies if, at our sole discretion, we consider that we are legally obliged or authorised to do so or it would be prudent to do so; and
- As part of due diligence relating to (or implementation of) a merger, acquisition or other business transaction, we may need to disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer and their advisers.